We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Specialist- Development Consulting & Scientific Affairs, Toxicology
- Literature search in toxicology and medicinal databases and collect data required for toxicological risk assessment
- Review of literature and identification of data gaps
- Compilation of toxicological data and preparation of toxicology health hazard summary for active pharmaceutical ingredients, impurities, leachables/extractables
- Preparation of PDE monograph and OEL monographs for active pharmaceutical ingredients
- Preparation of safety data sheet (SDS) for pharmaceutical ingredients and products
Desired technical/leadership skills:
Good written communication in English
Logical thinking and science-based approach
Strong in fundamentals of pharmacology and toxicology
0- 5 years of experience in toxicology and/or risk assessment
M.Pharm or MSc with specialisation in Pharmacology and/or toxicology.
However, candidate with any bachelor or masters degree with an ability to perform the above listed technical tasks are eligible to apply. Skill set will be given preference over academic qualifications or certifications
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms Vineeta Bisht
Manager Human Resources India