We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Specialist Early Access Management
This role demands an ability to communicate effectively across the team and with clients, to act as a Pharma Blue (now PharmaLex) ambassador, displaying clear communication skills, and comprehensive understanding of our organisation.
- Management of patient inclusions in accordance with AAP/AAC and client requirements
- Management of patient follow-up forms: information verifications, clarifications, requests’ approval or refusal, data recording
- Full management of purchase order forms from hospitals and pharmacists
- Management of calls and emails with healthcare professionals and patients, in relation to AAP/AAC activities (medical enquiries)
- Support for AAP/AAC related activities: data quality control, data request or clarification, hospital compensation agreements
- Build effective and significant professional relationships with clients, partners, and employees of other business units
- Scientific or Assistant profile (minimum 2 years, or higher education)
- Ideally, first significant experience in the medical or clinical research environment
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Native French level AND professional proficiency in English
- Dynamic, self-motivated, good writing and organizational skills, customer-oriented, multi-tasking
- Pack Office
- Opportunity to conquer exciting and varied challenges alongside a talented team
- Flexible working hours (remote work possible)
- Open and collaborative organizational culture with an emphasis on knowledge-sharing
- Business interaction with nearly all branches of the company across 5 continents
- A broad range of initiatives for personal development and professional training
- The opportunity to grow in clinical safety field in the company
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.