We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Specialist Project Management
- Meet with prospective qualified clients to present Pharmalex’s services, capture requirements, and address customers questions or concerns in conjunction with technical team lead.
- Prepare and deliver presentations that explain Pharmalex services to customers and qualified prospective customers.
- Prepare and manage formal and informal responses to requests including costing of services.
- Negotiation of Associate rates
- Maintain PharmaLex Ireland’s salesforce database.
- Plan, budget, and monitor projects from the initial phase through to completion.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives in conjunction with the technical team.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Define and arrange the resources required to fulfil the project and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Provide project updates on a as required to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Contingency planning to identify risks and ensure projects are delivered on time and in accordance with project plans.
- Support the Technical Team Lead to lead and co-ordinate start and completion of project activities.
- Plan and lead Client meetings.
- Regularly reporting to the client and management against budget and project agreement.
- Timesheet approval
- Review monthly invoices and backing sheets.
- Project close out activities in conjunction with Technical Team Lead.
- To deal with internal/external customer contacts and resolve queries and problems in an effective manner and timely manner.
- Operate as a point of contact for assigned customers.
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with assigned customers.
- Support and participate in regular customer service reviews.
- Coordinate with colleagues working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
- Participate in the development, maintenance and implementation of the Quality Management System at PharmaLex, including performance of and participation in internal audits, and the retention of appropriate documentation and records.
- Participate in the development, co-ordination and delivery of training programmes at PharmaLex related to Quality Systems and administrative areas, ensuring the retention of appropriate training records.
- Participate in the development, establishment, communication and enforcement of guidelines and operational standards at PharmaLex by means of appropriate knowledge management.
- Ensure all documentation prepared is in line with standards as set down by Pharmaceutical and other relevant Regulatory bodies.
- Project Management Certificate or equivalent work experience in this field
- Excellent knowledge of Computer Applications – Microsoft
- Knowledge of specialist methodology, tools and techniques
- Knowledge of corporate or programme management standards applicable to the project
- Administration and organisation
- Co-ordination skills
- Ability to identify macro and micro requirements
- Ability to work according to project plan and escalate potential issues according to agreed communication plan
- Structured way of working
- Resolves routine (and some non-routine) problems in a thorough and timely manner.
- Attention to detail, High service orientation
- Ability to prioritize and manage own time and tasks
- Ability to convey a positive message about PharmaLex
- Good communication skills (written and verbally); capability to point out issues and provide potential options for solution in the area of expertise.
- Strong customer service skills.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.