We are growing, grow with us!
Would you like to work in a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities? Then, PharmaLex is your career opportunity.
PharmaLex is one of the leading service provider company for the global Pharmaceutical Industry and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the development to market and any action to product maintenance make it as effective as possible.The success of our company comes with the excellent expertise and the high motivation of our employees.
If your profession is not only a job but a mission too, and you enjoy working with people, then you are more than welcomed to join us.
To strengthen our successful team PharmaLex team in Spain, we are looking for a:
Specialist Regulatory Affairs CMCYour Job
- Operates as a member of the CMC product team to provide project management support for development and maintenance of timelines and collection of CMC deliverables related to preparation m3 and 2.3 documentation, for new product registrations or post-approval changes including annual reports, registration renewals, supplements, variations, commitments, tender bids and responses. Provision of support for other CMC projects and activities, as required
- Degree in natural sciences (preferably pharmacy, chemistry or biology)
- Prior regulatory affairs, quality control and quality assurance experience is a plus
- Distinctly strong service orientation
- Independent approach to work, flexibility and dedication
- Fluency in English, spoken and written (C1 -advanced-, might be considered an advantage)
- Strong sense of responsibility, organizational skills and intrinsic motivation
We offer you
- Diversified and challenging job
- Open and collaborative organisational culture with emphasis on knowledge-sharing
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
- Location: Madrid or Barcelona
If you are interested to join our PharmaLex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we look forward to receiving your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations online.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms Laura Escabias
Senior European Recruitment Specialist
Contact phone: 0034 912 16 39 49