We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Regulatory Information & Intelligence Specialist
- Ensure an exhaustive monitoring of French and European regulations on all health products and make relevant information available to customers.
- Analyze and evaluate documents from French and European regulatory sources
- Write information circulars/newsletters
- Maintain the level of knowledge in line with changes in regulations, national and EU Community registration requirements
- Ensure daily regulatory monitoring
- Ensure specific monitoring in accordance with specific customer contracts
- Define specific documentary needs
- Ensure the proper dissemination of information in a timely manner
- Ensure up-to-date archiving of information
- Successful completion of Bachelor’s degree in natural sciences, economics or legal
- Knowledge of French and European regulatory requirements for medicinal products
- Distinctly strong service orientation
- Content related experience in several relevant areas of regulatory affairs
- Ability to manage one or several activities with limited guidance
- Independent approach to work, flexibility and dedication
- Diplomacy, ability to communicate and integrate in an international and multicultural environment
- Strong sense of responsibility, organizational skills and intrinsic motivation
- French and English language fluency, written and spoken
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.