We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Specialist/Senior Specialist/ Assistant Manager - Development Consulting & Scientific Affairs
• Thorough understanding of legal basis to get marketing authorization in Europe and US
• Excellent skillset to interpret the complex data to write CSR
• Basis understanding of statistics
• Experience in writing Mod 2.4, 2.5, 2.6 and 2.7 of CTD
• Experience in developing CSR and protocols
• Have understanding of various functionality of MS-office
• Is able to perform systematic literature search
• Have some experience in writing manuscript, publication, meta-analysis
• Experience: 2-8 Years
• Qualification: M.Pharm/Phd (Pharmacology)
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms. Vineeta Bisht
Manager, Human Resources India