We are growing, grow with us!
PharmaLex Belgium is a company specialized in Statistics and Data Science services to the (Bio)pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industry. In the clinical field, we provide full statistical services from protocol to reporting, and clinical trial simulations. In the field of Non-Clinical Statistics, we partner with clients to reduce risk and improve efficiency across the product lifecycle, from development laboratory to manufacturing floor. PharmaLex Belgium is a leader in Quality by Design methodology, and a recognized expert in the practical application of Bayesian statistics. PharmaLex Belgium also offers clients validated statistical software to speed development and assure compliance of critical laboratory applications, such as creation and validation of assays.
Location: Belgium, Louvain-la-Neuve
Statistics Clinical and Non-Clinical Data Scientist
- Clinical trials simulations/ predictions
- Preparation of modelling and simulation plans
- Designs optimization
- Conducting statistical analyses and performing Quality Control
- Interpretation of analyses and writing of reports
- Communication with customers about statistical analysis opportunities.
- Propose and apply Design of Experiment approaches for method and process development.
- Promote and implement Quality by Design thinking and Design Space methodology.
- Provide statistical support in the area of analytical laboratories and bioassays.
- Participation in software development.
- Give talk at conference and write scientific papers
- PhD degree (completed) in statistics required
- Has good experience with SAS, R or STAN programming
- Knowledge in Design of Experiments
- Knowledge in Bayesian statistics is a plus
- Knowledge of the Healthcare industry is a plus
- Experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent English skills
- Problem solving mentality
- Set priorities and respect tight deadlines
- Team player
We offerBesides an attractive compensation package, PharmaLex Belgium offers a maximum degree of empowerment, engagement with a team of data scientists with an unsurpassed level of expertise in the client area, and opportunities for personal growth.
For more information about this position, please contact: email@example.com
If interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.