We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Talent Acquisition Intern
What do you need?
- To be enrolled in a Master's Degree in Human Resources / Marketing / Business Administration or similar studies
- To make sure that the University / Business School where you are currently studying this Degree can facilitate a 6 months to 1 year Internship Agreement
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology / Sociology / Philosophy / Translation and interpreting / Administration / Marketing / similar studies
- To be Fluent in English (minimum C1, written and spoken), as the 90% of the interactions will be in English
- To be Fluent in Spanish
- To support the pre-selection / hiring processes for the international open vacancies within the PharmaLex affiliates
- To actively participate in the implementation of the improvement plan of our Recruiting tool/system
- To help in creating Job Descriptions
- To manage the Job postings into the Career site and Job Portals
- To screen the applications received for the different processes
- To organize the phone / videocall interviews between the candidates and hiring managers
- To interview candidates
- To participate in the decision making providing a complete summary of the interview
- To support in the Employer Branding activities
- To support the Talent Management team
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.