We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Trainee - Drug Safety Specialist
- To perform the data entry/quality checks of ICSRs.
- To co-operate with Manager/QCs while case processing related to adverse event (AE) and adverse drug reaction (ADR).
- To process AE and ADR cases in various databases in order to enable electronic reporting.
- To organize and participate in internal project organization meetings.
- Screening scientific literature by using the internal search mechanism and/or by making use of external tools and providers.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms Aditi Panchal
Senior Specialist - Human Resources
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.