We are growing, grow with us!
PharmaLex is the leading service provider for the worldwide pharmaceutical industry in regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, and development consulting. We specialize in effectively designing all aspects of drug and medicinal product registrations – ranging from early development and market entry to product maintenance activities. The success of our company resides in the expert knowledge and high motivation of our employees. Working for Pharmalex means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career.
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online training, and on-the-job experiences.
Trainee Group Controlling
What role will you play ?
- Help with the daily forecasting and financial tracking processes
- Participate in monthly management reportings and preparation of KPI, plan/actual comparison and ad hoc analyses for management purposes
- Support annual budget cycle and analyses on group level
- Support monthly actual-to-budget analyses for management purposes and reporting
- Assist in processing monthly and annual financial statements as well as in the creation of the corporate planning and forecasting
- Create and provide financial analyses, reports, and dashboards for various stakeholders (ad-hoc, monthly, quarterly, yearly base)
- Create reports with the help of database queries, convert data and administrate the corresponding databases.
- Contribute, establish, and further develop guidelines, methods, processes, and systems for controlling topics
- Close cooperation with business unit and projects heads as well as foreign affiliates
- University studies in Business, Economics, Finance, or Data Management.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and continuously changing business environment.
- Proactive, solution-oriented problem solver
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization, including individuals outside of the finance function, across multiple time zones with a clear communication style
- High standards for the quality of your own work results
- Agile thinker and a team player
- Fluent in English; German language skills would be a plus;
- Experience in Excel & Microsoft Office
What we offer:
- Diversity and international team (7 colleagues located around the world (Germany, Spain, US & Portugal)
- Flat, informal hierarchy and quick decision-making processes
- Open and appreciative corporate culture
- Flexible working hours based on trust
- Possibility to work reduced number of hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
- Challenging job
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.