We are growing, and we invite you to grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, we have your career opportunity at Pharmalex! Pharmalex is one of the leading service provider companies globally for the Biopharmaceutical and Medical Devices Industry and is specialized in all aspects of the product lifecycle!
We are looking for Validation Scientists for biotechnology industry in the East area of the Island for long- and short-term contract.
- Our Client has several opportunities to support and develop different processes at site. Responsibilities may include:
- Draft and review protocols, production procedures, and provide technical assessment and approval for engineering and process changes as well as documentation pertaining to process development, qualification, and validation to meet regulatory requirements.
- Design and scale-out processes, and support process validation, as well as draft documentation for regulatory filings.
- Perform development and implementation of new process technology.
- Perform process design and process simulation studies to support process automation projects.
- Write and review technical documentation (development reports, batch records, SOPs, protocols & reports validation testing).
- Perform process monitoring, process capability, statistical analysis and quality engineering activities.
- Participate and report to a cross-functional development team to advance production activities.
- Develop manufacturing processes for pharmaceutical products and develop process improvements and efficiencies.
- Perform hands-on activities that support process development and process characterization, ranging from drafting procedures to execution.
- Ensure successful manufacturing production runs by assessing risk, setting preventative measures in place, investigating, and troubleshooting equipment and process issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering and 5 years of directly related experience in solid dosage, parenteral, biotechnology or medical devices manufacturing.
- Must have experience at least one of these disciplines: Validation (including Cleaning, Sterilization, Process, Computer Systems) and Commissioning & Qualification (including URS, FAT, SAT, IOQ, PQ).
- Experience executing and development activities for any of these departments the Engineering, Manufacturing and/or Packaging areas.
- Pharmalex offers professional development, training, competitive compensation, plus a stimulating and collaborative work environment. We are committed in providing exciting career opportunities in an atmosphere that values trust, respect, teamwork, creative talent, enthusiasm, and diligence.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team and take over this challenging job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your online application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms. Santiago Diaz
Talent Acquisition Specialist
PharmaLex is an Equal Opportunity Employer.