We are growing, grow with us!
Do you want to work in a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities? Then PharmaLex is your career opportunity.
PharmaLex is one of the leading service companies for the global pharmaceutical industry and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval of the development to market and any action to product maintenance make it as effective as possible. The success of our company grows with the excellent expertise and the high motivation of our employees. If for you, your profession is not only a job but a mission too and you enjoy working with people and in teams, then you are highly welcome to join us. As of now we would like to strengthen our team in Mannheim and are looking for a:
Working Student Corporate Development (f/m/d)
You support our Corporate Development Team, primarily in rollout of a companywide Enterprise resource planning (ERP) project, handling various administrative tasks including but not limited to:
- Schedule, arrange and organize meetings and appointments (cross-country)
- Task tracking and monitoring
- Document and file meeting minutes as well as monitor and track open action items and timely delivery
- Internal communication within the project: create status updates, and presentations
- Supporting ad-hoc projects, workshops and meetings
- Studying Business Administration, IT, Marketing or Communications, preferably in a later semester or Masters's program
- Intercultural competency, preferably experience working in an international environment
- Excellent English skills, both verbally and written
- Highly Organized, reliable and focused working approach
We offer you
- Diverse and challenging tasks paired with methodlogical knowhow
- Cooperative partnership in truly interdisciplinary teams
- Chance to take ownership and responsibility
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge exchange
If you are interested to take over this most challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company and want to develop as well as our company, we look forward to receiving your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date on-line.
Your contact person:
Ms. Lena Schlager
68163 Mannheim, Germany
Tel.: +49 621 18 15 38 224
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.