We are growing, grow with us!
Do you want to work in a dynamic company with challenges and growing opportunities? If the answer is yes, then PharmaLex is your career opportunity!
PharmaLex is one of the largest specialized providers to the pharmaceutical industry and has a growing worldwide presence. With a global team of more than 850 local knowledge experts, we differ from other contract service providers by focusing on specialized regulatory services to deliver and comply with all health agency obligations.
The success of our of our company is built on the people within it. We expand and grow with the support of the expertise and the high motivation of our employees. If your profession is not only a job but also a passion. And if you enjoy working with like-minded people, then make sure to apply!
To strengthen our presence in central Europe, we are looking at the earliest possible (for our location in Mannheim) for a:
Junior Regional Sales Manager DACH (f/m/d)
- Develop sales strategies, proposals, and forecasts within designated region. Develop and conduct sales presentations. Prepare quotations, proposals and customer correspondence together with subject matter experts
- You ensure a good customer relationship with our existing customers. Analyze opportunities, identify key personnel within client organization, and develop strong business relationships with them. Gain understanding of clients' business challenges and goals
- Support in seeking new business
- Follow up with new accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and fulfillment of the job. Consult to enhance the company’s position in existing and target clients
- Liaise with regional management and the heads of the different business units to pursue business opportunities
Prepare and conduct key account reviews with large clients on an annual basis at least
- You have successfully obtained a bachelor’s degree in business / economics. Alternatively, you have completed a similarly focused apprenticeship program (e.g. Industriekauffrau/Industriekaufmann)
- You have at least 2-3 years of professional experience in business-to-business sales, preferably key account management
- Ideally first experience in the healthcare business from a supplier’s perspective or from within a healthcare company
- You are a team player with the ability to influence and empower others. Business partners describe you as communicative, conscientious, accurate and responsible
- You are results driven self-motivated with a highly independent working style
- You possess a flexible mind set, are highly accountable and well organized
- You have a high willingness to travel when required
- You can demonstrate experience in “cold calling potential leads”
- You are a native German speaker and fluent in business English
- Diversified and challenging job opportunity
- Cooperative and sharing atmosphere within a highly knowledgeable team
- Flexible working hours, trust-based leadership style
- Opportunity to work from home
- Continuous development opportunities
- Competitive fixed as well as success-based compensation
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact:
Ms. Anna-Lena Schwarz
Specialist Human Resources
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.