Be a part of our growing company!
Are you eager to work in a dynamic company where new challenges and opportunities are part of your everyday life? Then make PharmaLex your career choice! PharmaLex is the leading service provider for the worldwide pharmaceutical industry in regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance and development consulting. We are specialized in effectively designing all aspects of drug and medicinal product registrations – ranging from early development and market entry to product maintenance activities. The success of our company resides in the expert knowledge and high motivation of our employees.
We are looking for motivated, committed candidates who will enjoy working independently within our successful team in a challenging environment. So, if your career is much more than just a job for you but rather your passion, then come and join our successful team.
In Sofia we are looking for a .NET Developer initially on a freelance basis.
.NET Developer - freelance basis
- Full stack developer with 3+ years developing application on Microsoft .NET Platform;
- Awareness of OO design principles and application of standards;
- Ability to work in a complex environment on multiple projects with minimal supervision;
- Strong team player confident working in a collaborative multi-national environment
- .NET Core 2.0 and .NET Standard
- ASP.NET MVC & Web API
- SQL Server & Entity Framework (or other ORM)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
Considered as an advantage
- Azure development and architecture
- Unit testing
- Microsoft Certification (MCSD)
- Experience working in a validated/qualified software environment
- Data visualisation using D3
We offer you
- Opportunity to conquier exciting and varied challenges alongside a talented team;
- Possibility for flexible working hours;
- Open and collaborative organisational culture with emphasis on knowledge-sharing;
- Business interaction with nearly all branches of the company across 5 continents;
- Broad range of initiatives for personal development and professional training.
- Temporary role for 6 months
If you are interested to take up the challenge at our future-oriented company, and would like to grow together with us, apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter (optional). We appreciate all applications but will be able to contact only the short-listed candidates. Thank you!
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.