We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Regional Sales Manager France
- Develop sales strategies, proposals, and forecasts within designated region. Develop and conduct sales presentations. Prepare quotations, proposals and customer correspondence together with subject matter experts.
- Coordinate RFPs and bid defence meetings with relevant parties
- Develop existing accounts and seek new business. Analyze opportunities, identify key personnel within client organization, and develop strong business relationships with them. Gain understanding of clients' business challenges and goals.
- Follow up with new accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and fulfilment of the job. Consult and problem solve to enhance the company’s position in existing and target clients.
- Liaise with regional management and the heads of the different business units to aggressively pursue business opportunities.
- Prepare and conduct key account reviews with large clients on an annual basis at least.
- Maintain accurate records of sales calls, customer files, and sales activity information within standard reporting tools of the company.
- You have successfully obtained a bachelor’s degree in business / economics and/or equivalent qualification in science related field. You have at least 4-6 years of professional experience in business-to-business sales preferably key account management with a proven track record of establishing business relationships.
- You have good knowledge of the healthcare business from a supplier’s perspective or alternative from within a healthcare company.
- You are a team player with the ability to influence, develop, and empower others to achieve targets. Business partners describe you as communicative, conscientious, accurate and responsible.
- You can demonstrate a strong goal orientation, are results driven, highly competitive, and self-motivated.
- You possess a flexible mind set, are highly accountable, well organized with excellent planning skills and strong business acumen.
- You have a high willingness to travel when required.
- You can demonstrate experience in “cold calling potential leads”.
- You are confident in Microsoft Office; Salesforce and you are native French speaker and business English.
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements within the healthcare market would be a plus.
- You must have a valid driver’s license.
- Willingness to relocate to Paris region, France
- Diversified and challenging job opportunity.
- Cooperative and sharing atmosphere within a highly knowledgeable team.
- Flexible working hours, trust-based leadership style.
- Continuous development opportunities based on personal involvement.
- Competitive fixed as well as success-based compensation
If you are qualified to take over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company we look forward to receiving your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations online.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms Laura Escabias
Senior European Recruitment Specialist
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.