We are growing, grow with us!
We are looking for an independent consultant to develop a temporary project in one of our clients
Location: Rhein Main area in Germany
Working hours: the consultant may not necessarily be on site 5 days/week but would preferably be within commutable distance
Global Compliance Manager
- Act as compliance expert
- Provide GxP guidance as required
- Ensure sharing of best practices within Quality Medicine and Medicine business functions as applicable
- Initiate updates for relevant process descriptions and guidelines as needed
- Support global quality issues, compliance topics and improvement initiatives
- Support the team in order to perform a sound root cause analysis and to identify adequate CAPAs
- Ensure adequate effectiveness checks after implementation of actions
- Support the team with respective Quality tools and methods
- Offer process analysis and optimization capabilities as applicable
Your ProfileVocational training, Education:
Primary degree in Lifesciences, Advanced degree preferred
Minimum 10 years working in the Pharmaceutical industry, Quality Assurance management experience required with previous experience leading Quality Compliance teams.
International Medicinal Product Regulations, GxP guidelines, Quality Management Systems, Agreements and Quality Risk Management .
Compliance Management, Quality Systems Management, Quality Operations Management and Quality Metrics. Managing Continuous Improvement initiatives and driving improved Quality Compliance Culture.
Excellent Communication, Organisational and Problem-Solving abilities, Leadership in Quality Management, Team Oriented and Results Driven
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.