We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Head of Sales
The Head of Sales is responsible for overseeing all sales activities of the company and managing the sales teams. The position is supposed to be located preferably in Europe (United Kingdom, France, Spain or Germany) or alternatively in the United States (Boston area).
Reports to: CEO
Direct/indirect reports: Regional Sales Managers / KAMs
Starting date: January 2020
- Leading and motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
- Setting activity and sales targets for members of the sales team.
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
- Manage own pipeline of accounts as well as responsibility for overall team performance.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process, followed by development of solutions and action plans.
- Working on account & territory management plans with regional sales managers.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
- Networking with other cross-functional leaders/teams to drive new and expand existing business for the company.
- Attending monthly and quarterly meetings with other senior members of the business.
- Harmonizing and further developing sales standards (e.g. IT tools used, data management).
- Support contract negotiations.
- Preparing and leading key client meetings with members of the sales team.
- Representing PharmaLex at industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organization at sales events and conferences.
- Further developing existing relationships with key clients on Top Management level.
- Previous experience successfully managing operational and sales teams ideally from a similar industry (minimum of 10 years required, whereof 5 years or more in a leadership position).
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
- Educational background in business, preferably with a sales & marketing focus.
- Fluency in English, good German, French or Spanish language skills would be an asset.
- High willingness to travel globally, when required.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations online.
Do not forget to attach your CV online in English language!
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.