We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Intern Career Development & Training
- Support the implementation of global talent management software and systems (e. g. performance management, training and event management) and training of local HR Managers and employees in the new tools
- Support the definition of new career development, talent management and training processes as well as interfaces between Corporate Career Development & Training, Local HR Managers and Line Managers
- Organization of global and regional training which may include functional/business specific, leadership or skill development training
- Utilization and maintenance of training administration tools to store course curriculum and certificates, capture program registration, and run reports on attendee completion status and training feedback
- You are studying Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or something similar
- You are very interested in the tasks and ideally have some practical experience in the Human Resources area
- You show an interest and affinity for IT systems
- You are proactive, creative and show a pronounced service orientation
- You can organise yourself well and have a structured way of working
- Good communication skills
- You have very good MS Office skills
- You have very good English knowledge
- Varied and challenging tasks
- Very open, pleasant and collegial cooperation
- Creative freedom, room for your own ideas and input
- Employers with short decision paths and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit, cereals and delicious coffee for our employees
- Health Management services (active break, in-house back training courses, etc.)
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team and in taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receiving your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Senior Specialist, Human Resources
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.