We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance. To lead and further improve the ongoing development of our salesforce system we are looking for a:
Salesforce Project Manager
- You will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units and the sales team to identify further improvements, developments, and change management activities
- Develop and maintain functionalities of Salesforce to ensure system integration into MS Dynamics
- Evaluate and conduct system update to Salesforce enterprise edition
- You will serve as system administrator for Salesforce with 400 users
- Complete regular internal system audits, conduct upgrades, manage Salesforce data feeds
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Assist in training of new users
- Grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Diverse and challenging job
- Open and appreciative corporate culture
- Flexible working hours based on trust
- Possibility to work part-time
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.