We are growing, grow with us!
Are you eager to work in a dynamic company where new challenges and opportunities are part of your everyday life? Do you have experience within Quality and the Pharmaceutical Industry?
Then, PharmaLex is your career opportunity. Our Quality Management and Compliance team (QMC) in Sweden is growing, and we are looking for a new team member in Göteborg and/or Malmö/Lund area:
- Performing quality related tasks within GMP, GDP and ISO 9001 for PharmaLex clients
- Providing specialist advice and guidance for our client’s pre- and post-marketing activities
- Supporting maintenance of PharmaLex internal quality management system and supporting employees and the organization on quality related matters
You have a University degree in pharmacy or other life sciences and at least 5 years of professional experience with quality related tasks within the pharmaceutical industry, including experience within several of the below areas:
- Compliance according to GMP and GDP regulation;
- Quality Management Systems;
- Quality Oversight and Gap Analysis:
- Qualified Person and/or Responsible Person;
- Audits and Inspection;
- Quality Agreements;
- Project Management;
- Deviations, CAPAs, complaints and recalls, root cause analysis, risk assessment;
- Qualification and Validation, Tech Transfers;
- API and/or Medicinal Product Manufacturing;
- Supply Chain Management.
You are an experienced user of the MS-Office package, Adobe Acrobat and database systems. In addition, you must speak a Scandinavian language and English fluently.
- Opportunity to conquer exciting and varied challenges alongside an experienced and talented team in a dynamic company
- External business interaction with clients and internal collaboration within the PharmaLex organization and within several areas of the pharmaceutical industry
- Broad range of initiatives for personal development and professional training
- A friendly and openminded work environment in a global organization
PharmaLex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally. We guide and assist our clients with various tasks from early strategic planning activities and non-clinical requirements to clinical development, through regulatory submission processes and finally to market approval and product maintenance post-launch activities. PharmaLex has local presence and global reach with 950+ specialists in 31 offices across the world.
Please apply as soon as possible since work with recruitment is being done on a continual basis.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.